Monterey Bay Is Committed to Making An Amazing Vacation Accessible To All
Monterey Bay Suites was built from the ground up to be a fun and exciting vacation location for all guests, regardless of level of ability. Not only do we strive to help you have an amazing time on the at the beach, with our amenities, and excellent staff; we also work to ensure the resort is accessible to all. At our resort, you will find all public areas accessible to those with disabilities, several rooms with accessible features, and a staff who is attentive to your unique needs. These include:
- A number of accessible guest rooms with mobility features such wide doorways, accessible bathrooms with roll-in showers, handrails and more
- Accessible fitness facilities
- ADA compliant pool and water amenities
- Accessible parking facilities
- Accessible public entrance and guest registration
- Accessible route throughout the resort and common areas
- Strobe and visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Welcoming of all service and support animals
- A staff dedicated to helping you enjoy your vacation to its fullest
If you would like to learn more, or we can help you, our guest services team is standing by at 888-255-4763 to help make your vacation amazing!
The Monterey Bay Suites is committed to helping our guests with disabilities and special needs. We do this at resort by being accessible to all and with our caring staff. We are also ensure our guests are able to browse our website with ease. This website is built and audited for conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility, which can be found at https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to improve guest usability of our site and if you have a suggestion you my contact us at email@example.com.